at your Fingertips?
Welcome to the REIN Buyers Group, your REIN solution and the support you need to grow your real estate investment portfolio. REIN Members have access to this group and the many exclusive deals including front of the line buying opportunities that have gone through the first level of screening.
Whatever your investment strategy is, be it buy and hold, renovate and flip, rent to own, or turnkey, finding deals that work with your strategy can be a time consuming and frustrating exercise. The REIN Buyers Group can help find deals for you!
The REIN Buyers Group is a new tool built for Members for them to be informed about real estate investment opportunities.
The REIN Buyers Group:
- Is managed by independent real estate experts.
- Will allow REIN pre-qualified Member REALTORs to present buying opportunities to The REIN Buyers Group.
- Will require all properties to go through a first level screening process prior to being presented to the REIN Buyers Group. However, REIN Buyers Group Members are advised to complete their due diligence on any property they are considering buying to determine if the property fits the parameters and guidelines of their investment strategy.
- Neither approves nor endorses the buying opportunities.
- Will present exclusive opportunities to the REIN Buyers Group on a first come first serve basis supported by qualifying realtors.
- Has no additional fees charged to REIN Members for properties presented by the REIN Buyers Group.
REIN Membership is the key that opens the door to education and a powerful community of other like-minded individuals, resources, support and thought leadership for real estate investors.
FAQ – The REIN Buyers’ Group
- We are in the early creation and designing stages of RBG, we are simply calling this phase one. This means we are developing and formalizing the processes, structures and relationships necessary to launch. If you would like further details or if you have additional questions please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or CEO@REINCanada.com..
- Ultimately, REIN has created a program whereby regardless of where you are in your real estate investing journey, the RBG will be a source and a resource for you, whether buying or selling real estate.
- With a first level of diligence completed, you can buy (or sell) using a network of vetted and trusted realtors.
- The RBG serves REIN Members by supporting you to save time, money and energy while reducing frustration and risk.
- The RBG does not change our position of REIN not “selling” deals to REIN Members. This is a source of first level vetted deals that are brought to RBG through trusted third-party suppliers (realtors and brokers).
About REIN Buyers’ Group- Additional Information
- The RBG initiative is designed for REIN Members like you to have access to a higher level of service and support.
- RBG will save you time, money and energy by opening the door to a trusted and dependable source of real estate investing opportunities.
- Regardless of your specific investment strategy or tactics, be it buy and hold, fix and flip, rent to own, and more, finding deals that work can be time consuming and incredibly frustrating. REIN Buyers Group was created and designed specifically to meet the buying and selling needs of REIN Members.
- REIN Buyers Group is an initiative for REIN Members to gain exclusive access to vetted real estate investment opportunities.
- REIN Buyers group is incorporating REIN’s trusted research combined with our proven property analysis tools and systems.
- Third party suppliers who have followed a stringent vetting process offer RBG winning, sustainable, and smart investment choices. This means you, through the RBG, will have the opportunity to view and buy potential real estate deals which have gone through a first level of diligence and screening - the REIN way.
REIN Buyers’ Group - Disclaimer:
- REIN Members participating in the RBG must complete their own diligence on any property they are considering buying to determine if the property fits the parameters and guidelines of their investment strategy.
- REIN, its staff, or principals neither approves nor endorses the opportunities presented by the RBG.
- The RBG will offer regular and exclusive opportunities for Members of the REIN Buyers’ Group on a first come first serve basis through qualified and licenced Realtors.
- The RBG does not charge REIN Members additional fees for being a member or add upcharges, service charges or additional fees for properties presented to the REIN Buyers’ Group.
FAQ – for Members
QUESTION: When is it launching?
- ANSWER: A limited first level launch of the initiative for members will happen on January 2018 in Edmonton. A full launch will happen within the first quarter of 2018. If you are interested in registering for January 22nd or learning more about the program please send your questions to join to email@example.com.
QUESTION: How do I join?
- ANSWER: We are still in the design and creation phase of the initiative; however this is an exciting opportunity for all REIN Members (in good standing). Specific deals will not be pushed out to you but you will have access through your Member Back Office and an RBG tab.
- You can “opt-out” of receiving RBG announcements at any time. If you are interested in learning more or participating as a realtor in the program please visit your Member Back Office or send your request to join the a group to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTION: Do I have to pay anything?
- ANSWER: The RBG does not charge its Members additional fees for being a RBG Member or add upcharges, service charges or additional fees for properties presented through the REIN Buyers’ Group.
QUESTION: I have been using my realtor for several years do I have to stop using her now?
- ANSWER: No. You are encouraged to continue to work with whomever you are happiest with. AND we are open to and welcome all vetted, pre-qualified realtor into our network. Should you have a phenomenal realtor that knows investment real estate like the back of their hand, feel free to send them our way, you may be able to have the best of both worlds. However, if you would like to take advantage of any of the deals featured through the RBG it will only be offered through the listed Realtor.
- By leveraging the buying and negotiating power of hundreds of investors, the RBG is a powerful resource. Without national community and buying power, it is unlikely to have all the inclusions and benefits, through an individual deal. Bulk deals and opportunities which have the greatest value for investors, will be leveraged through RBG. For individual deals, you may be happiest with your long time Realtor.
QUESTION: I invest in (a) small towns will there be deals available for me?
- ANSWER: Absolutely. REIN has always advised investors to invest in a geographic region based on economic fundamentals. If your town is a smart place to invest, there will be RBG Realtors and opportunities there.
- If not, RBG Realtors are very familiar with investors who invest from afar, as many do. RBG Realtors are qualified to help you through the process no matter where you live.
Key Messages/FAQ – For Realtors
Effective in 2018 Realtors who are interested in gaining exposure to Members through event sponsorship (such as ACRE) or meeting sponsorship will be required to be a RBG approved realtor. RBG is not intended to shut realtors out or send buyers to only one realtor group. Our commitment is to serve REIN Members by providing them a one stop shop of opportunities and resources. We will pre-qualify RBG Realtors who we connect with investor REIN Members, and is based on their experience, their systems and their reputation.
There will be ways for all realtors to participate should they wish to do so.
The final process for REALTORS to join this initiative is being communicated and we are excited fine tuning the final details. RBG exemplifies the best service we can offer our Members and our Realtors, we can promise you that it will be fair and serve the best interest of REIN Members, Realtors and REIN.
QUESTION: How can I participate in the RBG?
- ANSWER: With our strategic partnership with the Investor On Fire Team we have implemented a process for realtors to apply to participate and/or bring forward appropriate deals. If you are interested in being a part of the RBG please email email@example.com.
QUESTION: Why are you doing this?
- ANSWER: Being a trusted source of investment opportunities for REIN Members supports them in being more efficient and growing their portfolio responsibly. Collaborating with qualified, experienced and investor focused Realtors is an effective way to support Members success in achieving their goals. This simpler, value add process eliminates wasted time and ensures investors are getting all the information they need – Our intention is to set Members up to succeed by providing quality vetted REI opportunities through trusted third parties that make the process simpler and add value for our members.
QUESTION: What is the relationship with Investor On Fire (IOF)? And who are they?
- ANSWER: We are working together to launch REIN buyers group.
- ANSWER: At the core of Investor on Fire (IOF) is Corey and Tiffany Young who are 13-year Platinum REIN members InvestorOnFire has been working exclusively with investors, for the last 10 years as Realtors. IOF has systemized the management of vetted real estate investing Realtors across Canada not just the big 5/6 cities.
QUESTION: Is REIN making money on these deals?
- ANSWER: Realtorspay a sponsorship like any other sponsor relationship and we are still in the design and creation phase of the initiative. If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTION: What are the requirements to become and RBG realtor? What is the screening and vetting process?
- ANSWER: REIN Member realtors are asked to contact a senior Member of the REIN team for a discussion regarding the alignment of values and goals of RBG. They will be directed to Investor On Fire who will use their proprietary vetting process to align with realtors who fit guidelines of the RBG. Creating relationships with qualified and likeminded realtors who serve the best interests of REIN Members is of the highest importance.