Awards Home | Methodology | Categories | Nominations | Properties Form
STAGE 1 – NOMINATIONS
- Nominations are made online.
- All REIN Members in good standing are eligible.
- Colleagues, peers, and industry partners are encouraged to recognize the best in the REIN community. Only 1 nomination per category per region is allowed per person.
- Self-nominations are also welcome, but only one per category per region.
- The reason(s) behind the nomination(s) must be included.
- Nominations will open on Feb 16, 2018.
STAGE 2 – FINALISTS CHOSEN
- The REIN Management Team will review the nominations.
- The nominees will then be shortlisted to the top 3 in each category.
STAGE 3 – NOMINEES NOTIFIED
- All nominees who are eligible in the category for which they have been nominated, will be notified by phone and by e-mail to let them know the good news. They will be invited to complete a submission package in order to be considered as a finalist for the Awards.
- Property purchases for May 2017 & up to April 2018 must be submitted to the REIN Office, if they haven't already been done.
STAGE 4 – FINALISTS' SUBMISSIONS
- All eligible nominees in each category will be invited to complete a submission package which supports their nomination.
- Only those who submit the documentation on time will be considered.
- The finalists will be notified and invited to attend the workshop where their prospective award is to be presented.
STAGE 5 – REIN MANAGEMENT TEAM DECISIONS
- The REIN Management Team will review the finalists' submissions and a winner in each category for each region will be made.
STAGE 6 –ANNUAL REIN AWARDS PRESENTATION